Make Payments Online
Just select what you would like to pay to be taken to the payments website.
- Adult Residential Services (Residential Care Payments)
- Business Rates (NNDR)
- Council Tax
- Estates Rents
- Fixed Penalty Notices (Litter fines)
- Fairer Charging
- Housing Rents including Leaseholders Service Charges
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Library Charges
- Penalty Charge Notices (Including Parking Fines, Bus Lane offences and other PCN's)
- Sundry Debtors Invoices (including Fairer Charging, Allotments and Workplace Parking Levy
- Trade Waste
Direct Debit allows your regular bills to be paid from your bank or building society account when they become due. This is the easiest way to make payment because your bank or building society does all the work and yet you remain in control.
You can obtain an online Direct Debit application form for the following accounts:
(Post the original signed and completed mandate form to the Fairer Charging team to the address on the front of the mandate form)
For Council Tax, Housing Rent, and Business Rates you benefit from a later payment date and for Council Tax, Benefit Recovery and Housing Rent you can pick a date that is more convenient to you.
Council Tax can be paid via BACS or standing order to Nottingham City Council, Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-96-18, Bank account 01056113. Always quote your Council Tax account number when making payment.
Business Rates can be paid via BACS or standing order to Nottingham City Council, Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-96-18, Bank account 01055311. Always quote your Business Rates account number when making payment.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...