Schools work together with public, private, community and voluntary partners to improve the outcomes for children and young people.
- Aspire Learning Partnership
- Bulwell EAZ
- Central Learning Partnership (CLP)
- Primary 6 Education Improvement Partnership (EIP)
- West 8 Education Improvement Partnership (EIP)
The aim of school partnerships in Nottingham is to build sustainable local partnerships that work towards developing an integrated approach to improving outcomes for children and young people through schools working together with public, private, community and voluntary partners.
Local school partnerships have developed into mature collaborations building on trusted relationships between schools and partners. Partnerships include primary, secondary, special schools and academies.
Information about Teaching Schools in the city can be accessed through the EMTSA website: http://www.emtsa.org.uk/
Eighteen multi-academy trusts provide education and learning in Nottingham.
For Further Information Please Contact
Education Partnership Strategy Manager
Learning and Achievement Team
2nd Floor, Loxley House
Telephone: 0115 876 4593
Ambition, Talent and Achievement
The Aspire Learning Partnership represents 8 schools in the Big Wood and Top Valley areas.
Our schools are:
- Glade Hill Primary
- Henry Whipple Primary
- Rise Park Primary
- Robin Hood Primary
- Southglade Primary
- Westglade Primary
- Oakwood Academy
- Top Valley Academy
Our key purpose is to promote local collaborations, share expertise and training opportunities which will secure our shared vision and work towards the following aims…
- To secure improvement across the Partnership
- To provide opportunities which support the development of Leadership at all levels
- To further enhance the educational experiences of children and their families
For more information contact
Aspire Learning Partnership Manager
Mob: 07956 516137
The schools in the partnership are:
- Bulwell Academy
- Bulwell St Mary's CE Primary
- Crabtree Farm Primary
- Cantrell Primary
- Rufford Primary
- Springfield Primary
- Snape Wood Primary
Our vision is to take collective responsibility for the education and wellbeing of children and young people attending Bulwell EIP schools. We aim to work with partner organisations to raise standards and improve outcomes for children, young people and families.
For more information visit our website: http://www.bulwell.net/ or contact us at:
Telephone: 0115 964 765
- CLP- Character strand and Assessment core group.
- Cross school character working group to develop personal resilience skills
- Cross school Assessment working group looking at testing and data
- Year 4 Reading Assessment project group
- 'Mind the Gap’ EYFS to Year 1 progress and attainment project
- Partnership shared training and joint outdoor adventure opportunities
For more information visit our website: http://www.clpnottingham.co.uk
Tel: 0115 9476202
Schools that form the Partnership are:
- Ambleside Academy
- Heathfield Primary (2 sites)
- Hempshill Hall Primary
- Old Basford
- Rosslyn Park Primary
The Primary 6 Partnership’s over-arching aim is to raise standards and improve outcomes for all children and young people in its community. It aspires to create a culture of high aspiration, a commitment to life-long learning and a determination to succeed and enjoy.
- Aspiration for all – leadership development.
- Excellence for all – teaching and learning.
- Enjoyment for all – enrichment.
- Equality for all – external partnership and links.
- Efficiency for all – systems, communication and processes.
- Improvement for all – school system development.
For more information please contact:
Primary 6 Partnership Manager
Mobile: 07930 670537
The West 8 Education Improvement Partnership includes schools in the south part of Bilborough:
- Bluecoat Beechdale Academy
- Glenbrook Primary and Nursery (Academy)
- Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy
- Robert Shaw Primary
- Oakfield Special School and Sports College
- Westbury Special School ) Westbury and Woodlands
- Woodlands Special School ) Federation
- Denewood and Unity Learning Centres
- Hospital Home Education Learning Centre
The partnership aims to:
- Raising standards and achievement;
- Increasing parental involvement to improve attainment and attendance;
- Emotional wellbeing to raise aspirations of pupils and parents;
- Extended Services
With cross-cutting priorities of inclusion and transition at all phases.
For more information contact:
c/o Westbury School
Mobile: 07947 107765
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...