Report a Repair to your Council House

Social housing repairs

Contact Nottingham City Homes to request a repair to your council house.

By Telephone:

0115 915 2222

By Email:


Contact Us

Tel: 0115 915 2222

Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.

* Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...