We subscribe to a wide range of online resources, most of which you access for free on any library computer or from the comfort of your own home or workplace
You can access these online reference resources from your home or workplace or from any library. All you will need is your library card number (e.g. D12345678) and PIN number.
If you are not already a member you can join the library online.
We also offer a number of other online services. These include:
- Library Catalogue
- Borrow E-books
- Need help? Use our enquiry service for assistance with questions, research and studies
Special Resources and Information Services
- Reading Well: Books on Prescription - self-help books for mental health and wellbeing
- Health at your Library
- Jobs and Training Information at Your Library
- In Business - Business Information at your Library
- Music, Film, World Languages, Drama and Playsets
Get help using a computer to apply for a VISA
UK Visas and Immigration offers a UK-wide Assisted Digital service to support customers who need digital help to complete their immigration application online.
Our library staff can help people with
- getting access to a computer
- getting access to the internet
- searching on GOV.UK
Please note our support is limited to digital support only and we cannot give advice on individual applications.
Contact us for information and about booking in for a 121 sessions by calling 0115 876 2828 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Further guidance on Assisted Digital: UK Visas and Immigration Service can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/assisted-digital-uk-visas-and-immigration/assisted-digital-uk-visas-and-immigration
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...